LocationBraamfontein - Johannesburg
- Excellent overall results including a distinction for higher grade mathematics.
- A minimum of two distinctions (including mathematics) if higher grade physical science is one of the incumbent's subjects.
- A minimum of four distinctions (including mathematics) if physical science is not one of the incumbent's subjects.
- At tertiary level, students must maintain continuous excellence in academic performance in all subjects.
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various Olympiads, etc are an added advantage.
- Tuition fees are paid for each academic year of study and reviewed annually based on academic performance.
- Residence fees/subsistence allowance is paid for shared accommodation at a university residence.
- A monthly subsistence allowance is paid if the student chooses not to live at the university residence.
- A book allowance is paid annually for the purchase of textbooks.
- First year students qualify for a calculator allowance. Applications are open to all students regardless of the year of study. Once approved, the bursar will enter into an agreement with Liberty Life that will be renewed annually.
All bursars are obliged to complete a period of employment for every year of sponsorship. The standard employment contract will be entered into once studies are completed.