Liberty Actuarial Bursaries are granted from second year of study to full-time students pursuing a degree in Actuarial Science at ASSA (Actuarial Society of South Africa) accredited South African universities. Applicants must meet the minimum academic criteria to be considered for the bursary.
- Registered full time student pursuing a degree in Actuarial Science at an ASSA (Actuarial Society of South Africa) accredited South African universities.
- At tertiary level, students must maintain continuous excellence in their academic performance in all subjects, maintaining a minimum of 65% average.
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various Olympiads, etc. is an added advantage.
- Must be a South African citizen registered
- All tuition.
- Accommodation with meals.
- General and book allowance.
- Travel allowance (where applicable).
- Academic and emotional support.
- Good networking opportunities.
- Vacation work from second year.